Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I)
Electrical and Instrumentation Solutions
Valmec have complete electrical, instrumentation and controls capability that complement our whole of solution offering, whether it is underground earthing and power supplied for civil infrastructure projects, ensuring Australian Standard wiring compliance for overseas packaged equipment, or undertaking complete plant instrumentation, controls and power fit outs.
Utilising our team of qualified and experienced E&I personnel working under our Electrical Contractor’s licence (EC010643), Valmec complete electrical, instrumentation and communication works stand alone or seamlessly alongside our civil and SMP teams, inclusive of EEHA inspections and sign off. Pre-commissioning and commissioning support ensures your project doesn’t just end at mechanical completion. Start-ups are safe, timely and efficient through strict engineering controls and processes, hot loop and function testing.
The Valmec Difference
- Electrical and Instrumentation resources for Hazardous Area inspections, Type B compliance, loop checking, and cause & effect / function testing and verification;
- Ability to work seamlessly with OEM packagers and personnel at point of origin to ensure AS3000 wiring compliance is completed cost effectively in the workshop facility – not at site where costs and risks are escalated significantly;
- Dual trade personnel availability to minimise site resource manning requirements;
- Valmec offer the full in-house, self-executed multidiscipline blue collar construction spectrum including Structural, Mechanical, Piping and Civil/Earthworks disciplines;
- Experienced personnel that provide constructability input at early stages of project design or development to facilitate time and cost savings during execution as well as mitigate risk.
- Telecommunications, SCADA and control system installation;
- Instrumentation installation;
- Control room and switch room fit out, installation and connection;
- Tubing and cable ladder fit out and testing;
- Earthing and buried cable installation;
- Cold loops and hot loop testing and verification;
- High voltage power interface management;
- Power and control cabling installation and termination;
- Energisation and function testing;
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning.