Valmec’s lean, multidiscipline experience with remote area construction and maintenance, allows us to provide cost effective and high value solutions to the power generation industry.
From large open cycle gas turbine power generators from the world’s leading manufacturers for site, process or grid power generation, through to gas engine driven alternator packages for site utilities and early gas well monetisation, Valmec can support the needs of the industry.
The majority of works today centre around service, operational support and maintenance activities of major brand OEM gas and diesel engine generation packages. Our teams experience has included working on installation of metropolitan and remote gas fuelled power generation facilities.
Our clients range from Energy Utilities through to emergency backup and arbitrage producers, oil and gas producers, mining operations, contract operators and clients with non process infrastructure power requirements.
Our Power Generation offerings include:
- Earthworks, civil and concrete construction
- Structural, mechanical and piping installation
- Electrical and instrumentation works
- Balance of plant infrastructure switch rooms, transformer yards and cabling
- Additional power generation package installation, augmentation and tie ins
- Gas engine and compression maintenance
- Fuel supply, treatment and distribution services
These offerings have taken the form of:
- Greenfield and brownfield power generation facility construction
- Gas / diesel fuel gas supply substitution
- Planned OEM maintenance campaigns and emergency breakdown support
- Reliability improvement modifications and predictive maintenance
- HSE and legislative compliance upgrades
- Shutdowns and turnarounds
We welcome the opportunity for Valmec to discuss how we can add value to your business.