Valmec is the exclusive agent for Exterran® natural gas compression products in Australia.
Valmec can now offer:
- Exterran’s broad gas compression product range including small, rotary screw units to complex, high-horsepower reciprocating units up to 9,000 horsepower;
- Pre-engineered compression packages providing configuration flexibility that eliminates virtually all up-front engineering costs and significantly reduces installation time from order to start up;
- Natural gas compression rental where the equipment is our asset and operated at performance goals set by our clients. Detailed maintenance schedules deliver required results;
In December 2014, Valmec acquired Exterran Australia Pty Ltd, a commissioning, maintenance, operations support and aftermarket services provider for packaged gas engine and motor driven compression, power generation and mechanical drive equipment.
The vendor was US listed company, Exterran Holdings Inc., a global market leader in the provision of natural gas compression, production and processing equipment and operations.
VALMEC and Exterran have also entered into several operational Agreements together which will galvanise the future relationship of the parties in the Australian market:
- Exclusive sale arrangements with Exterran Energy Solutions LP for the future sale and lease of its compression equipment in Australia;
- Technical Services Agreement for the start-up, commissioning and warranty support of future compression sales and installations; and
- Parts Supply Agreement to ensure the continued support of OEM providers.
From its manufacturing facilities in Singapore, Dubai and Houston, Exterran has supplied natural gas compression packages and processing and treating solutions all over Australia, for both onshore and offshore applications. We also offer natural gas compression rental and full services.
Exterran’s gas compression products are utilised within the following industry applications: gas lift and reinjection, gathering, gas processing, gas turbine fuel boosting, underground gas storage and gas pipeline transmission, wellhead augmentation, oil reservoir enhanced recovery, and floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO).
For more information on Exterran, please visit: http://www.exterran.com
Valmec has signed a Collaboration Agreement with majority owned and operated Indigenous company, Pindari WA Pty Ltd (Pindari), to jointly identify and develop strategic projects and opportunities within the Resources, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure sectors in Western Australia.
Pindari is a respected Pilbara Aboriginal Business that brings over 20 years of experience in providing electrical, building and maintenance services to Blue Chip and Tier 1 mining, resources and oil and gas companies including Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton and Woodside.
As a registered builder and licensed electrical, painting and plumbing contractor, Pindari offers proven capabilities in building installation, modifications and maintenance and general facilities maintenance across all disciplines.
The Valmec / Pindari joint offering provides an expanded suite of fully integrated civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation services to mining and resource clients in the Pilbara region. With design and construction capabilities, robust safety and quality systems and our focus on sustainable and mutually beneficial relationships with Indigenous communities, the joint team is able to present a new design and construct / EPC, turnkey and integrated solution value proposition to our clients.
For more information on Pindari, please visit: http://pindariwa.com