Valmec’s lean, multidiscipline experience with remote area construction and maintenance, allows us to provide cost competitive and effective services to the renewable energy industry. Being an emerging industry with marginal development options often mean fit for purpose, minimalist solutions with minimal supervision and management from the clients’ team.
From wind turbine power generators, landfill and waste gas conversion to electricity via gas engine generation, waste heat recovery or major solar array photovoltaic cells, Valmec can provide a safe, fit for purpose solution to this emerging and sustainable industry.
Our clients range from traditional energy utilities through to emerging enterprises with new technology.
Our Renewable Energy support offerings include:
- Earthworks, civil and concrete construction;
- Structural, mechanical and piping installation;
- Electrical and instrumentation works;
- Balance of plant infrastructure switch rooms, transformer yards and cabling;
- Backup power generation package installation, reserve spinning capacity and tie ins;
- Fuel supply, treatment and distribution services.
These offerings have taken the form of:
- Remote and metropolitan greenfield and brownfield facility construction;
- Planned OEM maintenance campaigns and emergency breakdown support;
- Shutdowns and turnarounds.
We welcome the opportunity for Valmec to discuss how we can add value to your business.