Offshore & Marine
Valmec has extensive experience with remote area construction and maintenance, understanding the supply chain and logistical challenges of operating at isolated sites inclusive of quarantine, environmental and shipping frequency demands.
The majority of works today are dominated by offshore service, operational support and maintenance activities. Our teams experience has included working on installation of gas processing facilities, compression and trains on Varanus Island, Thevenard Island and Barrow Island. From a purely offshore basis, platforms and FPSO’s such as Stag, Harriet Alpha, Ningaloo Vision and the Wandoo B have been modified, serviced and maintained.
Our clients range from Oil and Gas Supermajors through to Tier 2 producers, contract operators and defence.
Our Offshore and Marine offerings include:
- Structural, mechanical and piping installation;
- Electrical and instrumentation works;
- Debottlenecking, modifications, repairs and upgrades;
- Process module addition and tie ins;
- Gas engine and compression maintenance.
These offerings have taken the form of:
- Plant optimisation modifications;
- Debottlenecking and expansion works;
- Reliability improvement modifications;
- HSE and legislative compliance upgrades;
- Shutdowns and turnarounds.
We welcome the opportunity for Valmec to discuss how we can add value to your business.