Earthworks & Civil
Civil and Earthworks Solutions
Valmec has proven and industry recognised capabilities in a broad range of civil and multidiscipline construction scopes in the residential, commercial and industrial market sectors. Valmec competitively complete civil, earthworks, underground services, concrete and building works to our clients’ requirements and specifications, cost effectively and efficiently.
Civil & Earthworks have been an integral part of our operations since 1967 and the lean, highly competitive infrastructure markets of commercial and industrial construction have typified the foundations of our culture to provide a quality product and service for the best total project value for our clients.
From metropolitan council land development works through to remote, complex non-process infrastructure foundations, Valmec can provide the right solution, on time and on budget.
The Valmec Difference
- Lean, flexible teams experienced in remote, regional, and metropolitan locations on Greenfield and Brownfield projects, from local land and real estate developers through to public utilities and the world’s largest miners;
- Valmec offer the full in-house, self-executed trades construction spectrum including structural, mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation and building disciplines;
- Valmec has numerous strategic partnerships to provide specialist cost effective construction services all over Australia;
- Access and incorporation of innovative technology to provide alternative solutions;
- Indigenous and traditional land owner partnerships, relationships and employment opportunities;
- Community relations established and enhanced at all times.
- Roadworks and carparks;
- Council works;
- Bulk earthworks;
- Underground services;
- Drainage and stormwater;
- Foundation and general concrete works;
- Land divisions and subdivisions;
- Building works;
- Buried piping, cables and networks;
- Camps and accommodation villages;
- Site facilities and utilities;
- Infrastructure support works.