Valmec combines our Oil and Gas systems, quality assurance and execution methodologies with our lean contract delivery to service the Petrochemical and downstream processing industries.
The majority of works today centre around construction and maintenance activities, debottlenecking, diesel to gas fuel conversion and production expansion. Our teams experience has included titanium dioxide manufacturing, fertiliser and chemical manufacturing, industrial chemical production and toxic waste destruction facilities.
Our clients range from Global known brands with Australian operations through to locally founded manufacturers.
Our Petrochemical offerings include:
- EPC project solutions;
- Multidiscipline turnkey construction;
- Brownfield debottlenecking, modifications, repairs and upgrades.
These offerings have taken the form of:
- Plant optimisation modifications;
- Debottlenecking and expansion works;
- Reliability improvement modifications;
- HSE and legislative compliance upgrades;
- Shutdowns and turnarounds.
We welcome the opportunity for Valmec to discuss how we can add value to your business.