Earthworks & Civil
Valmec has proven and industry-recognised capabilities across a broad range of civil and multidiscipline construction scopes in the Energy, Water, Resources, and Government infrastructure sectors. Valmec completes civil, earthworks, underground services, concrete, and building works to our clients’ requirements and specifications.
With over 50 years of civil and earthworks expertise acquired through Valmec’s foundation business, it is the lean and competitive nature of this industry that has established the cultural foundation for all of Valmec’s markets: high-quality products and services for the best total project value for our clients.
From council and utility works to bulk earthworks and non-process infrastructure construction on remote mine sites, Valmec delivers the right solution, on time and on budget.
- Non-Process Infrastructure
- Roadworks and drainage
- Land clearing and topsoil strip
- Bulk earthworks and final trim
- Pipeline construction and pressure testing
- Potable water and waste water piping (HDPE, PVC, MSCL, DICL, FRP & SS)
- Underground services including electrical and communications
- Camps and accommodation villages
- Building works including pump stations and control rooms
- In-situ concrete works, pre-cast footings, and tilt-up construction
- Ponds and water storage tanks
- Mine haul road construction