With diverse markets and project and services capabilities encompassing, Oil and Gas, Water, Resources, and our newest sector, Hydrogen, Valmec is where students and graduates like to start their career!
We are able to offer the opportunity to contribute to challenging and interesting projects in the Energy and Infrastructure sectors. Our people work in cohesive teams, with open communication and with leaders who take an interest in the development of their people.
Our 2-Year Graduate Program is open to:
- Students currently enrolled in a degree
- Recent graduates
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Civil, Structural fields
- Mechanical Engineering fields
- Shared Services (Finance / HSE / HR / Marketing)
Our Program includes:
- Formal and informal learning opportunities
- Various opportunities to build your network
- Mentorship by industry professionals
- A variety of assignments through different projects
- One-on-one interactions with our Managing Director
- A structured program to self-manage your learning outcomes
- Promotion opportunities at the end of the program
The program has been structured to be a balanced development model, with a blend of experience and exposure across Valmec.
Aside from technical aspects related to your degree, you will work side-by-side with business leaders in:
- Health, Safety, and Environment
- Human Resources
- Subcontractor Management, and,
- Contract compliance
Register Your Interest
If you are dedicated, motivated, and would like to build your career with a reputable leader in the construction and maintenance industry, we want to hear from you.
To express interest in joining our next cycle of graduates, please email your EOI, along with a cover letter and recent academic transcript to: Click here to email