Completions & Commissioning
Completions and Commissioning Solutions
Being a multidiscipline turnkey construction contractor, an integral part of the completion and handover phases are the acceptance testing and final commissioning of any facility or installation. Through our experienced teams of engineers, supervisors and trades personnel, Valmec provide the following support:
- Technical field resources OEM trained to support the installation and commissioning of equipment and plant, inclusive of OEM requirements and your commissioning plans;
- Mechanical and piping resources for hydrostatic and pneumatic testing, including draining, chemical cleaning, drying and blow throughs and vessel internal fit-out;
- Electrical and Instrumentation resources for hazardous area inspections, loop checking, and cause & effect / function verification.
Valmec’s team of experienced personnel are accustomed to utilising client Turnover and Completions databases and can tailor our approach in handing over the project to our clients’ system commissioning needs.
The Valmec Difference
- Valmec offers full in-house, self-executed blue collar construction spectrum of trades personnel including SMP, E&I, & Civil/Earthworks disciplines;
- Valmec incorporate pre-commissioning and completions documentation progressively to allow commissioning to commence immediately upon completion of physical work on site;
- OEM certified and trained technicians for gas compression and processing equipment;
- Valmec can lead, manage or support your commissioning and decommissioning activities and requirements.
- Valmec can complete your site finishing works such as fencing, blue metal, pathways and signage etc., within a brownfields permit controlled environment.
- Pre-commissioning and testing;
- EEHA inspection and sign off;
- Commissioning technicians and support personnel;
- Integrity testing;
- Operations transition support;
- Depressurising and purging;
- OEM start up and commissioning;
- Real time documentation;
- Bump starts, cold loop and hot loop functional testing;
- Start up and blow throughs;
- Temporary works and spares;