Gas Compression Products
Gas Compression Solutions
In December 2014, Valmec acquired Exterran (Australia) Pty Ltd, a commissioning, maintenance, operations support and aftermarket services provider for packaged gas engine and motor driven compression, power generation and mechanical drive equipment.
Valmec is now also the exclusive agent for Exterran® gas compression products in Australia. Historically, Exterran has supplied packaged compression equipment all over Australia, for both onshore and offshore applications, including rental and lease assets. Exterran gas compression products are utilised within the following industry applications: gas production, wellhead augmentation, gas lift and reinjection, oil reservoir enhanced recovery, underground gas storage and transmission.
The Valmec Difference
- An Australian owned and managed company with access to global leading, proven technology in gas compression equipment, facilities and solutions;
- Experience and understanding of Australian Standard, legislative and customer standards and requirements, ensuring cost effective compliance and reduced risk of start-up delays;
- Single source commercial offering from design and build, local installation, commissioning, maintenance and operations;
- Multiple OEM driver/compressor frame combinations to suit all applications, with horsepower ranging from 250hp to 9,000hp;
- Access to Exterran’s operational experience who own and operate the world’s largest rental compression fleet of over 5,000,000hp globally. This performance and reliability experience is incorporated into packaged equipment designs;
- Support of specialist Exterran and OEM experts for selection, design and ongoing technical support;
- AS3000 electrical and instrumentation, EEHA and Type “B” Appliance compliance.
- Custom and bespoke design of gas engine and electric motor driven reciprocating and screw compression packages;
- Wellhead compression and facilities, fuel gas boosting and recovery compressors;
- Turnkey complete facility and hydrocarbon process solutions;
- C Series standardised package design for short lead time, cost effective compression solutions (10-14 weeks or less);
- Balance of plant provision including cooling, separation, balance of plant and installation solutions;
- Whole of life cycle service, maintenance and operational support services.