Construction and Installation Solutions
Valmec provides multidisciplinary construction contracting expertise encompassing civil, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation (CSMPE&I) disciplines. Valmec has in house trades people, engineers, supervisors and equipment to enable us to self-execute the partial or full spectrum of construction projects and provide integrated turnkey solutions.
Our clients’ requirements may range from minimalist, fit for purpose commercial and industrial installations through to international oil and gas / petrochemical standards and specifications.
Our execution philosophy of lean construction management principles utilising experienced teams ensures we execute your works safely, on time and in a cost effective manner to provide the best overall project solution as a single source. We understand the importance of closely managing safety, quality and cost as part of the delivery of all of our services and strive to secure clients for life.
The Valmec Difference
- In-house engineering and trade resources to fully self-execute earthworks, civil, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical and instrumentation construction scopes;
- Lean, flexible teams experienced in remote, regional and metropolitan construction on Brownfields and Greenfields projects;
- Ability to deliver value by tailoring and implementing an execution solution to meet each client’s requirements of quality, cost and schedule – one size does not fit all;
- Experienced execution teams that can provide valuable constructability input at early stages of the project to allow significant time and cost savings during execution;
- Flexibility on contract scope, commercial models and delivery strategies.
- Bulk earthworks, road works and drainage;
- Concrete works and foundations;
- Building works and civil infrastructure;
- Equipment installation – static and rotating, modular and stick build;
- Site infrastructure works;
- Structural steel fabrication and erection;
- Piping fabrication, testing and installation;
- Earthing and buried cable installation;
- Power and control cabling;
- Facility, control and switch room works;
- Telecommunications, SCADA and control system installation;
- Maintenance and modification works;
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning;
- Demolition and removal works.